Monday, January 17, 2011

Three Pounds Down

Saturday's weigh in went very well; another 3 pounds gone!! I now weigh 187 pounds - goodbye 190's.  That makes a total of 7.6 pounds since January 1st and for that, I'm super excited.  That's basically 1/2 pound a day (I weighed in on the 15th).  I don't expect this rate of weight loss to continue and that's okay - I'm just really glad that now, in the beginning, when I still don't have all of the tools fully ready to win this battle, the weight is coming off.  I don't "feel" it yet - I haven't found a pair of pants fitting differently yet but that's okay.  I'm proud of me.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your progress so far. :) Woo woo! It will be extra motivating when you can feel a change in your clothes too - thats always a fun time. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dee - I can't wait for the day when I get home after work and the button on my pants has NOT left a perfect imprint on my belly!! That day will be a cause for great celebration - perhaps with Belgium beer and waffles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may not have noticed a difference in your clothes but I noticed it. The slacks you wore to church on Sunday had not one stretch line on them. They looked like they were custom made for you! Keep up the good work. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Michelle! 7.6lbs down, and you still have 2 weeks left in the month. While you may not feel the difference in your clothes (which Im sure is coming right around the corner and cant wait to read that post!), I bet your feeling other benefits...more energy, less bloated, etc. Thats something Im really experiencing/noticing this week and love it. Doesnt it feel great? You are doing awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete